Thursday 13 November 2008

Showing Off: my new Nokia E71

I am not a tech-savvy person; my current handphone was bought 3 years ago which according to my hubby - and most Indonesians- is already “totally outdated”.
So, when his office made a programme of offering their loyal employees with the newest handphone set, of course my hubby takes advantage of it. Thus, starting this Monday, I got myself a new handphone: a stylish Nokia E71.

It takes many elements and features from iPhone AND Blackberry, but in a better design: look at the bright-chrome casing.. whoaaaaa so stylish….

And just like every smartphone it has also a QWERTY keypad, which makes it easier to type on. Yuppie!
But however, I found the user interface is not as simple as all my previous-100-Nokia handphones (OK I admitted, I’m a Nokia fan). There are soooo many menu, menu, menu and MENU. Most of the features/ elements are hidden/burried and not many people will have the patience to explore it: including myself. But that’s OK, I now have a reason to spend time with, and that’s to work out on my new gem- my Handphone, Ha ha.
All in all it’s a very hardworking Smartphone and it’s gonna be a long time to find such phone that will outdo it.

No comments: