Tuesday 25 November 2008

A day in the Life of Rania


Started with reading some newspapers


Then Photoshoot for some Movies..






More Photo taking...




Followed by a speech that was broadcasted in NY City Square








Some pose for a magazine (Yupp, I Rap too ya know, whaddup yo!)





Some pose for a Painter Artist... Dont I look Older than I should?






Role Model, this time for a PSA on safe swimming










Followed by a Meeting with World Leaders... very tiring...







I was already on my way to sleep when I remembered I still have one more photoshot to do, this time for a Department Store.....






My day was so tiring, by the time i reached the end of my agenda ( interview with VOGUE mags) I was asleep already...




See, I'm a busy kid right? ( and I'm only 3 months old!)




PS: no babies were harmed or excessively tired for the making of this post.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk.....