Monday 17 November 2008

No Blogging today

There many reasons why I am not blogging for the past couple of days. So for those of you who expected to see some writings, well, you need to surf somewhere else to spend your 45 minutes lunch time.

  1. Firstly, I was lazy!!! I was lazy as hell; I don't want to lift my bump off the sofa. There's nothing wrong with being a couch potato once in a while, right?
  2. Secondly, my "monthly – visitor" has arrived to keep me company, a little bit earlier than expected. Which in turn pressurize my mood to be energetic and indirectly influence my mood to write. (It was already proven scientifically).
  3. The 3rd reason, I simply don't feel like it. I prefer watching the stupid TV shows like: "The America Psychic Challenge" and "America Got Talent". And I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in the mood for "Jimmy Kimmel".
  4. …..Please see #1
  5. …..I don't have new ideas to note down.


    I officially called myself of having a so-called "blogger's block".


PS: I heard a perfect therapy for the symptoms is called: "window shopping"



No comments: